Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Doctor's update today!

Hello Again Everyone!

Went back to the doctor this morning. Baby Bishop doesn’t seem to be in any hurry to get here, but we all know that can change in a day (I have to tell myself this not to freak out that he won't come out). :) I met with a different doctor in the practice this morning and he seemed to think that I had no greater risk than anyone else for having to deal with shoulder dystocia. He thought that if we preferred having a natural birth then we should go ahead and try for one. We can always change our minds if we still have no progress or get concerned.

So again we are here hoping that I will go into labor on my own… and the sooner the better!

Thanks for your continued support and prayers!

Love,
Danielle & Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment