Friday, August 7, 2009

21 Weeks (Mom)

We are now officially past the halfway mark! The last several weeks have really gone by pretty fast! Our 20 week ultrasound went very well. And, much to our surprise, we found out that we are having a BOY! I think our little guy got sick of hearing us calling him a she and made sure there was no question that he was a he!

He has been kicking and moving around in a far more distinguishable way over the last week. Actually, he just gave me a nice big kick right now! It is by far one of the coolest things to feel, and it really makes me feel like I'm already bonding with him. Paul has also been able to feel him kick the last few days, which has made me very happy! It makes the whole experience feel so much more real or something.

I have some back pain that started about a week ago and has gotten progressively worse. I finally broke down a couple of minutes ago and took a Tylenol (something I had been trying very hard not to do). I'm waiting to hear back from our family doctor to see if she thinks I need to come in and get checked out before we leave for our vacation. I'm pretty sure that I just pulled something in my back, but you know me, I'm paranoid so I need 10 other people to tell me the same thing before I will believe it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment