Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Doctor's Update

Hello Again!

I had another doctor's appointment this morning. Baby Bishop still appears to be in no hurry to enter the world. I met with a completely new doctor and he seemed to be of the same mindset as the last one. He said shoulder dystocia is very hard to predict so he doesn't see it being a huge concern at this point. He believes the baby is big, but not so big that we need to be worried. He did say that if we are concerned and want a c-section, then we can go ahead and schedule one, but he also thought that if we'd prefer a natural birth that there should be no problem with that.

I go back to the doctor again on Monday. At that point we will just reassess again to see what the best option is.

Again, I'm just hoping to go into labor on my own and as soon as possible.

Love,
Danielle & Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment