Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Little Flutters (Mom)

On Saturday, during the 4th of July fireworks on the Glenview golf course, I felt a little something unusual happening in my belly. I can only describe it as a little wiggly feeling that started right after the fireworks started. I leaned over and told Paul that I thought I felt the baby moving. When we got back to the house I told my Mom about it and she said she wondered if I would feel something with all those fireworks going off. And when I described the feeling to her and later to Dorothy, they both agreed that I was probably feeling our little baby wiggling around!

I have felt the same wiggly feeling a couple of times since then. The more frequently I feel it the more I feel confident that it is the baby moving. But I’d like to feel it a few more times… just to be sure!

1 comment:

  1. In a strange way, I'm kind of jealous. Thanks for documenting it, though. Can't wait 'til I can feel him/her!

    ReplyDelete