Thursday, September 10, 2009

26 Weeks (Mom)

I've been a little more comfortable the last couple of days, thankfully! Paul and I started sleeping on our new king size mattress (which is currently on the floor of the playroom), and it seems to be improving my sleep patterns quite a bit. I have woken up less frequently the last couple of nights and my legs have been hurting a little less too. :)

I'm finally getting to the point where I have to realize that I can't do some of the things that I'm used to doing. Yesterday the girls at work yelled at me because they found the step ladder pulled out and realized that I've been using it to get things down from up high. Then they went around to all the guys to tell on me to which they all told me to ask them whenever I need something. So I've already had to ask people three times today, but I'm getting used to it now.

According to the websites we check weekly, our little guy is almost 2 lbs this week! His job right now is to put on weight and grow bigger! I call him my little wiggle monster because he kicks all the time now and I just love it!

AND, today I booked a pregnancy massage at Coldwater Creek the Spa! I am so excited... my appointment is for this Saturday morning. It's going to be WONDERFUL! :)

It's a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment