Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bouncing Baby (Mom)

For the first time yesterday, I felt the baby have the hiccups! At least I'm pretty sure I did. I was sitting at the Toyota dealership having the oil changed in my car and was just resting my hand on my belly because the baby was jumping around like crazy and I was having fun feeling him! (I think I can thank the giant Sprite followed by giant Lemonade I drank during the day for that). And all of a sudden I noticed this very rhythmic almost like a thumping feeling. And it continued for several minutes! It was very cool!

Later while we were sitting on the couch watching a little TV, Paul was talking to the baby and putting his ear up to my belly to see if he could hear him moving around in there. He also put his mouth up to my belly and started doing the Tarzan yell. LOL

Ah, this is so fun!

1 comment:

  1. I want more updates!!! :D
    It's been a whole week!

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete